Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun with Friends

We went to the the mall with our friends, the Shivers, yesterday.We were supposed to go to their house and play on the slip and slide but the weather did not cooperate. So we went to the mall instead. Who wouldn't want to go ride the carousel and get a
cookie? OK, the cookie is the highlight for me. ha! Beth Anne, John Mark,
Riley, and Ellie had so much fun together. The big girls are the same age and the little kids are the same age. Don't you just love when your friends' children are the same ages as your children? We love the Shivers. Emily and I have been friends long before children came along and she is precious. She loves the Lord and encourages me in my walk with Him. She is such a blessing. I hope our children can have that same kind of friendship.  
Riley and Beth Anne are 7 weeks apart in age. They are doing the typical girl things. Being silly and telling 'secrets'. They are so funny to watch. Do you remember the days of being a little girl? We had a great time! I hope the summer holds many fun times like these.

2 comments:

  1. My FAVORITE post!!! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I love the friendship the Lord has given us and our children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! :) Fun times with fun kiddos! I'll see you Friday! ......
    Precious post! I would echo a loud AMEN! We are blessed with precious, godly friends!

    ReplyDelete