Monday, January 9, 2012

Gotcha Day!



I talked to Michelle this morning and we got to meet Mary Alan, via Facetime, for the first time. She was just precious. She was so happy! I asked her how Gotcha Day went and she said it was great. Mary Alan went right to them and only got upset once for about 5 minutes and after a diaper change was fine. She has been happy and playing ever since. She even took a nap and went to them without a problem. Michelle said she wasn't crazy about Kelly just yet, but if I know my brother-in-law, it won't take long. She had her hair down and had a little headband with a white flower in it. I realized that was the first itme I have seen her hair down. It is usually in several ponytails. Her hair is beautiful and really long for her to be only 19 months old. I can't even tell you what a blessing it is that she is so happy with them. We have heard all kinds of stories about how this could go. I do realize this was the first day and we don't know what tomorrow may hold, but I rejoice that today was a great day! I don't know why I am surprised. That is exactly what I have asked everyone to pray for. Why do to we ask and yet don't really expect God to answer us in the way we want Him to? He is a BIG GOD but He is very much in the little things of our lives. Thank you all so much for your continued prayers. They are truly being answered as we speak.
If you haven't checked out Michelle's journal on shutterfly, please do. She has lots of pictures and even more details of their amazing journey. Just click here - the password is seven. 
Have a blessed day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment