Monday, July 27, 2009

FINALLY!!!

  Ok, I know it has been a really long time since I blogged. This month has been crazy busy and we have been out of town a lot. Camp and the lake. 
  So the Big news is....We have FINALLY gotten a puppy. Can you believe it? She is soooo sweet and soooo cute. She is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and her name is Bella. We got her in Mobile and she is the perfect addition to our family. I don't know if Charles felt a little sad when he read a past blog about a pet caterpillar or what but he suddenly was ok with us getting a dog. Bella is very laid back. She fits us perfectly. She lays in our laps and "sleeps" with the kids, meaning until they go to sleep. We are still house training her so she is in her kennel a lot but we bring her out often and play with her. Riley has made Bella her own. She carries her around like a baby and dresses her up in her baby doll clothes. I will have to show you pictures when I have some. Bella just lets her. It is really funny! Anyway, Riley's birthday is tomorrow and she wants a big breakfast before Charles goes to work. She has the whole day planned out. I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Bella is one cute puppy. I am glad she is laid back! Hope the crate training is going well. You all have a great time today with the Birthday girl! Benjamin and I were discussing a birthday gift for her and he felt like a giant doll house would be perfect, but he confessed he didn't know much about girl gifts. He then wondered if a pop gun would be better, but was afraid it would be too loud. We concluded that fun nail polish(with my help) and lipstick (his idea) would be great. :) I almost called you back yesterday after he and I had this conversation! It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete