Thursday, October 1, 2009

It Has Been A While







Hey blogging world!!! Yes, we are still here. Just really, really busy. We are enjoying school and all the extracurricular activities that come with it. All of the kids are involved in something this year, which is new for us. It was just John Adams, but the girls have found things they want to do also. Imagine That!! We have piano, flag football, gymnastics, and dance. Not to mention the things we are involved in at school and church. I know, I know. Most of you run the same kind of schedule I do, but I must admit that the blog got put on the back burner until I could get this schedule under control. 
We are doing very well and I do hope to update a little more often. I have a tendency of spending a little too much time on the computer if I am not careful. Anyone else have a problem with this? So I am going to get off now and leave you with a few pictures of my sweet children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment